Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Do You Delete Pictures On Photobucket How Do You Get Rid Of Your Picture On Google?

How do you get rid of your picture on google? - how do you delete pictures on photobucket

Well, I have called this account Photobucket and the year before, but I deleted it. and put my name, my photobucket picture is still there, but when I click it does not, as we say that this page is not found or not, this picture ... something. but still in Google, when I write my name and the picture is not bad oh

2 comments:

Zenix Net - TechNix said...

If your account is deleted from Photobucket? If you've done lately, then the time to Google and will likely disappear.
If you have deleted long ago, can not walk, it could in the server Photobucket still, just not accessible.

Hope it helps,
Technix-Zenix

Raymond said...

Oh, do not worry keep your most beautiful pictures on the Internet always forever

Post a Comment