Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hiking Boots Rubbing Ankle Is There Any Kind Of Liner Available For Boot Casts To Keep From Getting Contact Rubbing?

Is there any kind of liner available for boot casts to keep from getting contact rubbing? - hiking boots rubbing ankle

I Broke my ankle very badly 2 1 / 2 weeks ago. This week I was with a boot cast and have the kind of compression stockings. I noticed that my heel is to have a little pain, as you would if you had a bad installation of mountain boots. Do not think I have a lamp, but very quickly if I did not solve it. I wonder whether there sleeves to prevent contact wounds. I'm still on bed rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the average is grated and then there's not much you can not also go so far. But it is the "Start", then you can insert a small piece of gauze in the stimulated area. This lessens the pain a lot and will not be much need of replacement. If he gets angry and just go back a little until you feel better.

Moon :) said...

I do not know, but I am with your question, in the hope that one can help my friends and contacts. And I hope you feel better soon! Be careful!

Hugs! :)

Post a Comment