Friday, February 19, 2010

Best Hockey Skates For Narrow Feet And Ankles Which Skates Would Be Best For A Wide/flat Footed Guy?

Which skates would be best for a wide/flat footed guy? - best hockey skates for narrow feet and ankles

I currently use nike bauer Vapor XVI and are hard on the feet. I may hurt the way they are easy, but my feet in them when they are tight (I like some of) the tightness. I've heard that Nike Bauer Vapor are narrow and flat feet in the \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, - (normal in the heel and wide) around the toes Is that true? This also happens in my skates. This is the RBK / CCM skates well? I remember that the workers' Play It Again Sports, "I said the two brands are good for shallow sediment. (FYI Before you say that is too small or too large, they are the right size I have tried all different sizes, before I bought these skates), roller hockey level going in, but do not know what to do!

2 comments:

flamesfa... said...

Steamroller huge adjustment, not bounded. I want to try another pair of vapors, but they are wide), a EE width (.
CCM Vector work well with his feet.

Leafsfan29-RIP, Brendan said...

CCM skates E Width ago in "some" models (some of the top models in widths have), as RBK (models of the pump body is available) in various widths. I have a foot wide, and an old pair of spikes 852 (goalkeeper), who have served for several years.

You can find them in a secondhand shop, you must try in a hockey-shop / sports shop.

You can also check for buffer recording, I (a pair of Superfeet inserts in your shoes off and I'm feeling pretty good).

Post a Comment