Sunday, January 17, 2010

Reo Asset Management How Do You Get A Conncection With The REO Mortgage Banks For ASSET MANAGEMENT?

How do you get a conncection with the REO Mortgage Banks for ASSET MANAGEMENT? - reo asset management

I want to be independent of REO asset management, or maybe start my own business of asset management and banking, the REO properties.

As a person with connections or know where to get the right person in office, to be sold to the banks use to me for asset management?

I have 20 years in the mortgage and have experience in asset management as well.

1 comments:

John G said...

I may be wrong, but I think you should look in the real estate brokerage firms instead of banks. At least in the larger metropolitan areas, I believe, most RE agents a department with a mortgage company. The RE-broker has to decide basically all the work, for example, what repairs are necessary to use subcontractors to calculate the prices and then the property list. They charge to sell the mortgage company a management fee plus a commission if it. If you are excluded to the website of the mortgage companies in the REO section of applicants with RE all homes. For information about this house, to the agent, someone to death. co.

Post a Comment