Friday, January 22, 2010

Index Of Fun Girls 3gp Making Fun Of Girls' Height, Is It Bad?

Making Fun of Girls' Height, is it bad? - index of fun girls 3gp

I read it (you should read and answer, it is also good, lol)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AiQb.3rirXmE1n57a_N4mN_sy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20080129171331AA2u3aH

And someone said, not at the level of women (the woman is very high, as 6.1feet (185 cm), it is wrong to do: I mean is high, if it were broken, I'd say was erroneous.

For those who are laughed at, which accounts for nothing, if they want high (is not) without editing the same for girls?

3 comments:

Joseph M said...

idk at 5'8, but all my friends are like 6 feet 2 or 6'4 and everyone is afraid of me because I play rugby and my friends say I look like a mini Hulk. Oh, and they could be lower, but still number one. oh yeah its also scared shitless if I make a serious face lmao.

Jamie said...

and get fun for girls to be short and sometimes boys, I think if I was tall, like me, probably a bit annoyed if I made fun, but I'll be back

metalhea... said...

It is wrong to mock everyone for everything. Capic?

Post a Comment