Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bait Bus Blogspot Got A Straight Guy Thing...HELP?

Got a straight guy thing...HELP? - bait bus blogspot

So I have this problem where I am just totally guys ... i download movies directly to the bait only (Corbin Fisher things a little bait bus) and I only for those directly or DL can attract or right, but the result .... Only problem is that kids are interested in the only superpower femminine Fabolous QUEEN me. And even taking into account high / right-ish, a man needs to be. I never know what to say to do / to get something going. I flirt, but that makes me femminine, and I just love beating the boys in the always afraid gunna + was rejected. Where can I find Nice manly men, or I can say / do to others like me (actually taken, if you drink enough sororities and the type of dude-bro's)

7 comments:

Troy R. said...

Dude, I'm the same way. I am very gay men who are just in the future. I know many of them in the clubs, Starbucks, bars, friends of friends .. you will find anywhere. but whatever you do, do not get a drunk / gay straight guy and enjoy it completely wrong.

Troy R. said...

Dude, I'm the same way. I am very gay men who are just in the future. I know many of them in the clubs, Starbucks, bars, friends of friends .. you will find anywhere. but whatever you do, do not get a drunk / gay straight guy and enjoy it completely wrong.

Stache Man said...

You

1. like the macho type, or more traditionally by men
2. str8 guys love you because they are "safe" ... If you refuse, because they str8 to protect your ego. I know gay guys who are so ... is only one reason to be sad, because you never enter a real relationship.

When you see the kind of macho men like gay ... Believe me there are many of us wish that there be only searched.

Sissy Space-Sick said...

mortyman cold - Kick-back and you will be held in autumn

taco said...

never

Tara J said...

I think you make too many in their own image.

Zakrit said...

Hahn immediately grabs

Post a Comment