Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Skin Blotches More Condition_symptoms What Does It Mean When Your Skin Gets Covered In White Blotches After A Warm Shower?

What does it mean when your skin gets covered in white blotches after a warm shower? - skin blotches more condition_symptoms

Has anyone had a similar experience to the next? What does this mean and how is it called?

After a hot shower, I noticed that my skin can not be obtained on the thighs and arms Large white spots and flat, between one to two inches in diameter, but circular. More irregular.They bite and fade within thirty minutes. Normally, the thigh is covered by them. The skin between the spots is just my normal skin color (I, olive) on the skin. I read that hives could be targets, but all the itchy and raised. They are flat and appear almost under my skin. Who belongs? Is to make it a worry? An indication that I'm sick? My doctor does not know what to say because I do not see them as occurring only after a shower. Thank you very much.

4 comments:

i1patric... said...

Make your water to be tested by the city in which we live, it seems something bad happens.

Jamie Lynn said...

I do not know what your problem is known, but when I switch from the shower boltches me red on my skin and fade in 30 minutes or less also .... I did not kill or will be, so I guess im ok

Trollhai... said...

Perhaps your body is not like the soap you use.

oneblond... said...

.. Ask your pharmacist for a fungicide to combat prolly do the trick.

Post a Comment