Thursday, November 5, 2009

Genital Pimple Pictures I Am Worried I Have Genital Warts. Please Help If You Are Knowledgeable On The Subject.?

I am worried I have genital warts. Please help if you are knowledgeable on the subject.? - genital pimple pictures

I am 15 years old and had only one sexual partner, and was its sole shareholder, as well. I've noticed recently that some small grains, such as the things on the shaft of my penis. I only had two and the last one was pretty fast, without treatment or care, but now I have another at any other location.

While my partner and I have used protection every time there a few times when my penis and vagina unprotected contact, without really short with me everything.

I did my research and find information and pictures of genital warts in men, and it seems that I have not seen or described in the tables, but I am still very worried. During my research, I saw many things that are often used for genital warts or other sexually transmitted diseases, a grain bin in the penis, which is more likely to be wrong because I usually acneous a person and it seemed much closer to what we know.

Please, if you have any knowledge in this area, please help me. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment