Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cruise Ship Jobs For Couples Hi I Have A Couple Of Lengthy Questions On My Career. Im Relocating To Dubai From India For Job?

Hi i have a couple of lengthy questions on my career. im relocating to dubai from india for job? - cruise ship jobs for couples

1 Hi I am working in Dubai, known for a firm in the city, the home of the Internet, is my package AED 5k,
2, I want to save atleast AED 2.5K, you can help me, accommodation for 800-1000A,
3, where I rented an apartment at 3000A and together with my colleagues,
4, I heard that 24 hours may be online over the Internet for 250A is true,
5, I get a laptop in India or have ACQUISITION there. . .
6, is what the cost of living. if your AED 2.5K for a single person will be happy to accept the offer,
7, I would like different cultures, languages do not know, I want to interact and communicate with other people, then I get a job there as a cruise, so I can travel. .
8, I study can not IM at work. I learn languages such as Japanese German Tangerine is my interest that I travel a lot, is my dream to Canada, not Canadian companies are eligible for the recruitment, pls help me out.
9 clock, the holder of a diploma in electronics and telecommunications, almost 4.5 years of experience in the 23rd
10. I worked with multinational companies such as technical assistance, Network Engineer, I consider my career there. Since the time to my main goal is to work, too. .

The sorry if you find grammatical errors because I wrote it FAST

0 comments:

Post a Comment